HR at BVC Ventures Private Limited
Views:1768 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
BVC Logistics - Vice President - People (10-15 yrs)
The VP - People will lead the transformation of the business through execution of a radically transparent culture & set industry benchmarks for People outcomes.
- Transform the People function through radically transforming the culture to make BVCites learning & growth oriented.
- Create a path to become the CEO for every BVCite, redesigning each sub-function to align with employee growth.
- Have a tech-first approach toward all business units & employee experiences.
- Work extensively on brand building to make the best minds aspirational about working for BVC in the coming years.
- Own Happiness as a KPI for each BVCite and execute happiness enhancing initiatives across India.
- Work with unions for the ground team to ensure a win-win for all stakeholders.
- Set benchmarks in People practices through ecosystem collaborations for industry-first initiatives like pre-approved loans, discounts at restaurants etc.
- Represent BVC at different forums to represent the brand and share & learn best practices.
- Minimum 10 years of People (HR) experience
- Deep knowledge of Learning (Training) sub-function.
- Exposure to logistics, SaaS or tech during working experience.
- IR experience is highly valued