Assistant Manager at Buyume
Views:925 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Buyume - Corporate Strategy Role - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-4 yrs)
BuyUMe is a platform that empowers beauty professionals and salons to sell beauty services and products together. We equip beauty professionals with technical skills to provide better consultations, offer access to top beauty brands, and provide tech tools to optimise customer satisfaction. Our aim is to create a seamless buying experience for both beauty professionals and customers.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Help founders plan macro and micro sales goals and help execute for respective functions (telesales, field sales, app driven, etc) for the year/quarter/month.
- Help founder implement respective functional strategy via the respective execution teams.
- Help navigate the inter department to troubleshoot, implement support and alter needed strategy to improvise.
- Help real time monitoring of key performance parameters for the entire vertical function and navigate internally to troubleshoot as required.
- Download vision, culture, goals, performance parameters to leadership of execution teams and guide/help them manage their functions at macro strategy.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on co-planning and executing growth strategies.
- Willing to work in a Startup culture.
- This role will provide critical support to the founder(s) and play a key role in driving strategic growth initiatives.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree from tier 1 college.
Location: Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Experience: 3-5 Years