Human Resources Head at BuyerForesight - a Step2 Strategy Company
Views:377 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
BuyerForesight - Manager - Demand Generation (6-9 yrs)
- As a Demand generator, you will work on behalf of one of our clients who has hired us to deliver qualified opportunities that will lead to revenue. You will first understand the client's business and product (or service) and the problems it solves for their customers. You- ll identify and engage with U.S. and EU-based professionals who meet the qualification criteria of an ICP and engage them so that they agree to have a sales call with our client. We- ll train you to apply our proprietary process (that includes both inbound and outbound) for using LinkedIn and other tools to engage with suspects on behalf of our clients.
- This is an independent demand generation position, which requires hands on experience in generating leads & sales pipeline for the US & EU markets. You should understand the concepts of demand generation and lead nurturing through hands-on experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the industry verticals your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Understand the types of companies your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Understand the functional roles your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Use LinkedIn and other websites and tools to evaluate a suspect's potential to become a qualified prospect for your assigned client
- Use Internet searches to fetch hard to find information about an individual's roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to the solution you- re pitching
- Quickly pick out relevant information from a professional's LinkedIn profile and other sources that can be used to start a LinkedIn conversation with a suspect
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Evaluate suspect responses to understand and recommend how our messaging should be changed to be more effective to a given target segment
- Respond in writing to suspect communications you receive on LinkedIn and email in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Take the initiative to find new ways to leverage LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities for your assigned client
- Carefully document what you learn about each suspect so that you can efficiently engage them in future lead nurturing efforts
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign on behalf of your assigned client
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand
- Use both inbound and outbound channels to generate quality leads that convert to opportunities
Who we're looking at:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree: BE, BTech, BCA or MTech, MCA, BA, B.Com.
- At least 6-9 years working experience in demand generation, with 2 of those years in demand generation for IT Services and North America/EU focused
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about working as a one man team in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud, Mobile, Analytics - to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals our clients wish to speak with.