Human Resources Head at BuyerForesight - a Step2 Strategy Company
Views:2233 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:424
BuyerForesight - International B2B Business Development Specialist - Delivery (2-6 yrs)
About the company:
BuyerForesight is a Marketing services firm and weve been in business for 7 years. We work with B2B Tech companies in North America, APAC and Europe to deliver Sales Qualified Leads through outbound prospecting campaigns and peer group events. Were currently a 80-member team spread across Kolkata, Bangalore, Minnesota (US), Singapore and Philippines. Weve a young team of Marketing professionals with an average work age of 28 years, 50% gender ratio, culturally diverse and 100% growth focused. We pay higher than industry standards for most of our positions and provide learning and development opportunities for all our team members.
Full Time Position
Job Summary :
- At BuyerForesight, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for a International B2B Business Development Specialist who will understand our clients- business and generate sales qualified leads for them. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- He/She will have previous experience working in a business development role identifying relevant accounts and contacts to generate qualified leads. Given the evolving nature of our business, we rely on our associates for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level processes and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Understand the industry verticals your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Understand the types of companies your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Understand the functional roles your assigned client wishes to target and why
- Use LinkedIn and other websites and tools to find account level, contact level and hard to find information about suspects and populate the information in the CRM
- Use Internet searches to find data points and connect an individual's roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to the solution you- re pitching
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S or EU-based marketer
- Respond in writing to suspect communications you receive on LinkedIn and email in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EUbased marketer
- Take the initiative to find new ways to leverage LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities for your assigned client
- Carefully document what you learn about each suspect so that you can efficiently engage them in future lead nurturing efforts
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign on behalf of your assigned client
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand
- Use both inbound and outbound channels to generate quality leads that convert to opportunities
Skills and Qualifications :
- At least a Bachelor's Degree: BE, BTech, BCA or MTech, MCA, BA, BCom.
- At least 3 years working experience in data research and demand generation, with 2 of those years in demand generation for IT Services and North America/EU focused
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about working as an individual contributor in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud, Analytics, usage of AI/ML - to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals.