Human Resources Head at BuyerForesight - a Step2 Strategy Company
Views:1503 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:359
BuyerForesight - International B2B Business Development Manager - Delivery (8-10 yrs)
International B2B Business Development Manager - Delivery
About the company:
BuyerForesight is a Marketing services firm and weve been in business for 7 years. We work with B2B Tech companies in North America, APAC and Europe to deliver Sales Qualified Leads through outbound prospecting campaigns and peer group events. Were currently a 80-member team spread across Kolkata, Bangalore, Minnesota (US), Singapore and Philippines. Weve a young team of Marketing professionals with an average work age of 28 years, 50% gender ratio, culturally diverse and 100% growth focused. We pay higher than industry standards for most of our positions and provide learning and development opportunities for all our team members.
Full Time Position
Job Summary :
As a B2B Business Development Manager, your role can include all or part of the duties and responsibilities stated below. This decision will be taken based on your interests, strengths and potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a B2B Business Development Manager, you will be working as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- You will be responsible for Overseeing and managing a minimum of 4 accounts. Account's health and retention
- Constantly checking client's engagement and being proactive in identifying disengaged accounts and taking appropriate proactive measures to retain them,
- Enhancing client experience by being proactive and proposing campaign strategies and plans.
- Strategizing and planning tailor-made prospecting campaigns - Campaigns should be carefully crafted keeping the account and target audience in consideration - we don't believe in - one size fits all theory.
- Managing a team of prospectors and data researchers - you will have clarity on the bigger picture and thus you will be required to guide and direct the prospectors and data researchers in the right direction to achieve the required results
- Scheduling and driving weekly status calls with clients to discuss progress, ideas and challenges and deciding the next steps based on that
- Making sure that the targets of each Client account is met month on month
- Training and empowering new associates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of prospecting experience in B2B Software & Technology industry in North American market
- Have an MBA in Marketing, preferably
- Have an analytical mind and form insights based on every data point gathered
- Quick in understanding the pros and cons in a situation and be able to make business decisions based on that
- Be diligent
- Have handled a team of 5 or more members in delivery in any of your past roles
Support that will be provided :
- You will be aided with tools & technologies
- You will be trained on the process
- You will be trained on effective messaging
- You will be trained on essentials of demand generation inhigh end complex technology sales