Human Resources Head at BuyerForesight - a Step2 Strategy Company
Views:14411 Applications:813 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:811
BuyerForesight - Inside Sales/Sales Development Representative (3-8 yrs)
As a Demand generator, you will work for BuyerForesight to acquire customers who need help with prospecting & sales Intelligence. You will first understand BuyerForesight core business and the problems we solve for our customers. You will identify and engage with U.S. and EU-based professionals who meet the qualification criteria of an ICP and engage them so that they agree to have a sales call with our CRO & CEO. We'll train you to apply our proprietary process (that includes both inbound and outbound) for using LinkedIn and other tools to engage with suspects.
This is an independent demand generation position, which requires hands on experience in generating leads & sales pipeline for the US & EU markets. You should understand Marketing concepts and Martech tools.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Understand our ICP
- Industry verticals we are targeting and why
- Companies we target and why
- Functional roles to target and why
- Identifying persona & use cases
- Use LinkedIn and other websites and tools to evaluate a suspect's potential to become a qualified prospect
- Use Internet searches to collect hard to find information about an individual's roles & responsibilities coupled with their strategic priorities relevant to the solution
- Quickly pick out relevant information from a professional's LinkedIn profile and other sources that can be used to start a LinkedIn conversation with a suspect
- Write a carefully worded observation about a suspect based on their background and accomplishments in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU- based marketer
- Evaluate suspect responses to understand and recommend how our messaging should be changed to be more effective to a given target segment
- Respond in writing to suspect communications you receive on LinkedIn and email in the style and idiom of a U.S- or EU-based marketer
- Take the initiative to find new ways to leverage LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities
- Carefully document what you learn about each suspect so that you can efficiently engage them in future lead nurturing efforts
- Maintain an email/LinkedIn-based content marketing campaign
- Nurture and convert suspects who show interest in content via content syndication platforms
- Plan and prepare ongoing campaigns (monthly) alongside daily outreach to add avenues and generate demand
- Use both inbound and outbound channels to generate quality leads that convert to opportunities
Who we are looking at :
- As least 3 years working experience in demand generation, with 2 of those years in demand generation for Martech companies and North America/EU focused
- Experience generating demand through LinkedIn is a must; experience using other social selling tactics is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about working as a one-man team in a start-up environment and meeting challenges.
- You should be well versed with Marketing automation tools and CRM
- You should understand emerging technologies & trends like Cloud, Mobile,
- Analytics - to initiate the right conversations with C-suite professionals our clients wish to speak with.
About BuyerForesight :
We are a team of Sales Intelligence professionals providing Sales Intelligence and Demand generation services to US based niche B2B technology solution providers. We've been in business since Sept 2014 and operate out of two locations in India (Kolkata & Bangalore) and one location in US (Duluth, Minnesota). We're currently a 20-member team as of October 2018 and growing rapidly.
Why you should work with us?
- We are agile and flexible as long as the deliverables are met
- We are a young, vibrant and energetic team with different cultures being part of our family
- Your growth could be accelerated if you- re able to showcase your skills and knowledge
- We pay higher than industry standards for most of our roles
- We work out of a co-working space where you get to meet and interact with other businesses to improve business knowledge
- We have Fun Friday sessions at work to mix play with work
- Our training sessions are more practical than classroom which makes you learn and implement while actually delivering value
- Because you are smart and can make an informed decision