Co-founder at BuyerAssist
Views:143 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
BuyerAssist.io - Solution Evangelist (3-5 yrs)
- As a solution evangelist, you will be responsible for articulating and showcasing how BuyerAssist's solution solves customers business challenges and delivers positive business outcomes. The role requires an individual with good communication skills, technical aptitude and project management expertise; You will work closely with the founders, early customers, and product managers in a fast paced rapidly growing market.
- As an early member of the team, you will play a key role in both helping win new customers and accelerating time to value for existing ones. This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth.
What You'll do:
- You will play an active role both in sales and customer success.
- Drive the process of helping prospects and customers understand the product as it relates to their requirements
- Lead new customer and project onboarding meetings, validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key project timelines
- Demonstrate the value of BuyerAssist platform during product demonstrations
- Consolidate and prioritise prospects and customers desired functionality requirements with product and leadership teams
What You Should Be Prepared For:
- You are joining the 0->1 journey, this will be gruelling but satisfying.
- You get to work with customers in US and Europe (so do expect late night calls and onsite travels)
- 3-5 years of customer success, solution consulting, or professional services experience - preferably with enterprise SaaS companies
- Possess excellent client-facing skills and experience in dealing with client and technical teams as well as experience in presenting to C-level executives.
- Knowledge of Salesforce architecture and data model, including integration methods such as REST APIs and ETL tools
BuyerAssist.io is a stealth mode startup founded by IIT/NIT alumni who held leadership positions in companies like MindTickle and Browserstack. We have a grand vision of disrupting how companies buy and sell from each other. We are working with early customers to build an enterprise grade product that will be GA in Q2 2021.