Co-founder at BuyerAssist
Views:460 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
BuyerAssist.io - Solution Consultant (1-4 yrs)
About the role:
The BuyerAssist customer base is growing fast. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to make the way we sell our single biggest differentiator. In this role, you'd be reporting to the CRO and working closely with all founders and functional leaders. As an early member of the team, you'd grow with the company and would eventually have the opportunity to broaden your scope of influence to other aspects of Sales and Marketing in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company.
Some of the things that you'd be responsible for:
- Co-own deals with sales executives with the objective of delivering the best buying experience for our prospects
- In-depth analysis of new prospects to understand their business and potential pain points with sales performance
- Develop solutions with a comprehensive understanding of industry best practices
- Demonstrate these solutions on the BuyerAssist platform or through impactful presentations to Sales and Customer Success leaders across the globe
- Drive short-term trials and long-term POC in collaboration with the stakeholders at the prospect companies
- Capture and communicate insights from deals that can be used to enhance the processes and product development at Buyerassist
- Develop expertise in the buyer engagement space as well as the BuyerAssist platform to provide consultative, thought leadership at the right social platforms
- Develop customer-facing collaterals needed as part of the sales cycle
Do you think you have what it takes?
- You can lead (by taking ownership and accountability)
- You have the best work ethic and team culture (and are proud of that!)
- Curiosity (lots of it!), deep problem-solving, and an eye for detail
- You love sales and engineering - both!
- You have a decent idea of how businesses function
- You can articulate your thoughts well
- Effective project management
- You thrive at racing against time - in handling time-sensitive deliverables
Opportunities for growth and development:
- An early member of the revenue team in a growth-stage startup
- Collaboration with business leaders in different industries
- Potential to be a thought leader/consultant in a fast-emerging space
- Travel on assignments to the Silicon Valley
- Work closely with some of the smartest minds in the country
- Competitive package, perks
BuyerAssist sales execution platform empowers the sales team with tools for planning, executing & collaborating around large deals to win buyer trust & grow revenue. Leadership teams know for sure which deals are on track and support others to get on track. Our customers include fast-growing tech companies like Skedulo, Jobvite, Qualia, BrandIntelle, Squad, etc. We are backed by Tier 1 Global VCs (Sequoia Capital India, Stellaris Venture Partners, Emergent Partners, Better Capital) and angel investors including CXOs and Founders of some of the leading companies in the B2B tech space. The founders were early employees at Mindtickle and Browserstack, and the early team consists of some amazing people with diverse work backgrounds.