Talent Executive at Emagine People Solutions
Views:2094 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Buyer - Procurement & Supply Chain Management - Oil & Gas Industry (3-6 yrs)
- Reporting to the PSCM Category Lead for the particular purchasing category the Buyer will carry out the full cycle procurement cycle from strategy development, contractor selection and contract award through contract management and close out. The Buyer shall also be responsible for receiving the Purchase Requisition from the User and converting to a Purchase Order ensuring all of the appropriate supporting documentation is included.
- The Buyer shall ensure that vendor lists are maintained and knowledge of the market is up to date and complete.
- The Buyer shall also ensure that all documentation is completed and available and a complete audit path is readily available. Furthermore the Buyer will ensure that all of the appropriate PSCM systems are updated with accurate, relevant and up-to-date information and that PSCM processes as determined in the PSCM Policy, Procedures and various documentation are followed. This includes providing performance feedback for all relevant contracts and supporting the timely payment of contractors, helping to resolve issues where possible.
- The Buyer shall work with Users, Finance and other departments to ensure that PSCM is fully integrated with the rest of the business and that all procurement activity has input from others at the relevant points.
- The Buyer is accountable for the quality and completeness of all contracts and Purchase Orders for which they are the PSCM nominated buyer and shall verify the accuracy of all information relating to the contracts and Purchase Orders placed.
- The Buyer shall conduct all procurement activities in a robust, transparent and ethical manner, ensuring competition where possible and fairness to the contractors with whom we do business.
- Degree in any discipline, engineering preferable, Qualified with 5 years of work experience preferably with 3 years or more in Oil and Gas industry in PSCM domain
- Business Administration degrees would be an added advantage
- Exposure to working in a Joint Venture environment would also be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.