Buyer - Lingerie Segment - Retail (5-15 yrs)
Buyer - Lingerie
Industry : Retail
Category : Operations
Skills : lingerie, buying, sourcing, merchandising, category management
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Take on a challenging and critical role
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation
Client Details :
Our client is one of India's leading retail chains, with a strong presence across the country and across various product categories. The organisation remains committed to growing their business, and is poised for a stage of aggressive growth.
Reporting in to the Brand Head, you will be responsible for :
- Working closely with vendors to optimise product quality and price.
- Sharing design inputs to create a product in line with market requirements.
- Working in proximity to the market to stay abreast with trends and consumer preferences.
- Developing and executing the product range and buy-plans for the lingerie category.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will :
- Have at least 5 years of prior experience in the retail industry, with significant exposure to lingerie as a category.
- Bring strong product development skills to the table.
- Have a strong knowledge of trends and consumer preferences in this category, and strong vendor connects as well.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work with one of India's leading retail organisations.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.