Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:11868 Applications:1697 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1654
Business Valuations Role - Advisory & Consulting Firm (2-10 yrs)
Senior Analyst/Assistant/Associate Manager/Manager - Business Valuations (Work from home 2021)
- IRC 409a Valuation
- Valuation of Embedded Derivatives - ASC 815 (SFAS 133)
- Purchase Price Allocation - ASC 805 (SFAS 141/141R)
- Goodwill Impairment Analysis - ASC 350 (SFAS 142)
- Portfolio Company Valuation - ASC 820-10 (SFAS 157)
- Business Valuations & Transaction Advisory Services
- Equity and Industry Research
- Monte Carlo Simulations
- Valuation Related Database Management Solutions
Knowcraft is seeking talented and team-oriented individuals to join the firm. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with superior academic performance, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work hard to join our valuation and consulting practice. The Senior Analyst will be a strong valuation professional responsible for developing and utilizing managerial-related skillsets to lead engagements, client correspondence and interactions.
Core Responsibilities :
- Planning, organizing, conducting, and managing various valuation engagements;
- Functionally managing a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the senior members in the team;
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables;
- Oversees multiple valuation and consulting engagements simultaneously;
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions;
- Works collaboratively with the engagement team and is a positive contributor to the firm's culture; and
- Leads, trains, and mentors analysts and other associates within the team.
- Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum two years of valuation and/or consulting experience;
- Experience of working in Big Four's valuation team or in a leading valuation firm will have a preference;
- Ability to lead a team; and
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
- MBA (Premier B-School), MS (Finance), CA and/or CFA (CFA Institute, USA)
- Certifications including ASA, CVA and/or ABV preferred.