Associate Delivery Leader at Randstad India
Views:2137 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
Business Unit Manager - Tyre Manufacturer (10-15 yrs)
Role of Business Unit Manager in Delhi with one of the well known multinational company manufacturing tyres across all levels.
This position is responsible to manage channel management, P&L management & team for assign region.
Candidate will responsible for :
- Provide inputs on market potential, pricing; industry & competitor trends; identify priority areas; strategize on growth projections for the Replacement channel; present sales forecast and sales plans in order to arrive at a robust operating plan for the channel.
- Participate in annual marketing planning & provide inputs on market needs in order to build strong & profitable brands in the market; ensure coordination between sales & marketing functions, identify, develop & monitor operations and strategies in order to build strong & profitable brands in the regional market.
- Strategize on regional schemes, promotions & seek approval for implementation; monitor trends & suggest options for increase brand performance in order to ensure brand credibility & increase in sales volume.
- Assess potential market; map dealer distribution network & sales promoters: evaluate opportunities in existing market & identify new segments; track market receptivity & suggest strategies; approve plans; provide feedback to National Head - Sales in order to increase market share.
- Monitor collections status; negotiate terms & conditions with required parties; track projected sales volume vs. actual; initiate corrective steps; provide feedback to planning team in order to ensure profitable sales in the region.