Business Unit Head - Sealing Solutions (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing and Production
Skills - "P&L Manangement","Sales",""Business Head"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - BU Head Sealing Solutions is responsible for the manufacturing and sales of seals and related products supporting automotive and industrial original equipment manufacturers. The incumbent would be required to lead and develop Sealing Solutions business in India in line with the business plans of the Global Organisation.
Our client is one of the leading technology solutions provider. They have products across multiple industry segments with around 10 decades in the business and 45000 strong workforce.
- To drive Profitable Growth of the business unit by exploring untapped market, rationalising product portfolio & improving manufacturing footprint, productivity improvement, cost optimisation and competency development
- To be responsible for the full P&L of the combined unit (Sales Unit & Manufacturing operation) in India
- To represent the BU in the Global Business Boards
- To formulate and execute Strategic Growth Plan in close coordination with Global Management Team, Country Management Team & own unit cross functional team
- To drive the building and sustenance of Cordial Employee Relationship with the Workforce Union
- 20 plus years of experience in sales, business development, product development and operations experience with leading automotive components organisations of which at least 10 years must be in Leadership roles .
- Ability to work cross-functional, in international networks and with remote teams
- Strong business acumen, customer focus and leadership skills
- Capable to manage change initiatives in an inspiring and proactive way
- Ability to understand and identify key market trends, with strategic market development experience.
- Ability to lead, train, mentor teams and implement best practices across the business verticals.
- People engagement and development
Opportunity to lead a BU for a leading technology products player with excellent growth opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shobhit Malhotra on +91 (0) 22 4236 3374.
Contact - Shobhit Malhotra -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.