Principal Consultant at Skill Files
Views:890 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Unit Head - Sales - Manufacturing/Auto Ancillary (15-20 yrs)
- 15 + years of proven expertise in driving Business Operations
- BE - Mechanical Production MBA - Business Administration/ Marketing
- Qualified or possesses requisite experience in Financial reporting capabilities budgeting and cash flow management, financial management, marketing, and operations
- TARGET INDUSTRIES Preferably from manufacturing,auto ancillary, engineering industry.
- Thorough understanding of all business functions
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/ operation metrics
- Skill in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating a wide variety of activities
- Monitor and review the company's project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within a scheduled period of time and budget
- Provide effective management to organization's business activities that have to do with its strategic and financial growth.
- Strong crisis management skills
- A groundbreaking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect to take an organization to the next level.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to build, motivate and influence - a role model.
- Should possess the ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company
- Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
Develop & Execute Business Plans:
- Develop and communicate the expectation levels and vision of the company to members of unit. This must of course be relevant to the company's corporate vision and goals
- Setting up policies and determining strategies to meet or exceed revenue, profit and cash flow commitments to the company.
- Design & Implement Business Plan achievement strategies
- Set Comprehensive goals for performance & growth
- Evaluate implemented marketing & sales plans
Strategic Planning - Develop a strategic plan to advance the SBU mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth and implement it effectively.
Responsible for achievement of Corporate Goals:
- Sales Targets
- Gross revenue targets
- Net income targets
- Customer satisfaction metrics
- Should possess the ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company.
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through programs to reduce deviations, provide for on-time delivery, and meet customer quality and cost expectations.
- Design efficient systems and seek productivity
- Should have a pleasant personality & display Managerial & Leadership abilities & be able to encourage and build team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation
- Manage performance reviews and professional development plans for team