Recruitment specialist at Tech-Soul
Views:296 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Unit Head - Roads Operations (15-20 yrs)
- Preparation of standards for projects of toll collection and HTMS.
- Should have experience of international latest practices in the field of HTMS and tolling.
- Directs and oversees the product development & enhancements, testing, installation and maintenance of the electronic toll collection system
- Works closely with the Toll Systems on system integration progress and strategic information technology issues.
- Strategic outlook to multiple hardware interfaces and integration
- Manages and oversees violation enforcement
- Monitors performance against benchmarks; works closely with customers both internal & external to resolve conflicts and issues, as necessary.
- Travels to various locations to review operations.
- Provides monthly reports to management
- Assigns staff to monitor and manage ground operations
- Maintains collaborative, effective working relationships with team, customers & regulatory departments
- Makes recommendations to the management regarding policy changes and implementation.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with the various regulatory authorities - IHMCL or NHAI regarding disputes
- Investigate & Researches, negotiates and settles customer cases.
- Participates in collection agency new employee training sessions;
- Works effectively and collaboratively with contractual collection agencies to identify and resolve operational, customer service, and specific customer issues/problems.
- Establishes and monitors key performance indicators with respect to customer service; assesses quality and performance on a regular basis
- makes recommendations for action and/or remediation, as appropriate.
- Participates in meetings regarding new projects; systems performance, planning and maintenance; and contract procurement, performance and modification.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders, including but not limited to customers, other tolling agencies, employees, contractors
- Assists in the establishment of policies, procedures and business rules with respect to toll collections systems, revenue collection and back-office operations.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Toll Management Product
- Highway Traffic Management Services
- Roads Operations
- Tolling Operations
- Maintenance & Supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or related field.
- Significant related work experience.
- 10-12 years of experience in a variety of operations roles.
- Minimum of 10 years successful experience in managing the overall operations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent strategic management and project management skills.
- Skills in collaborating with internal and external resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills
Please apply with below details in your resume:
Time Spent In Your Current Organization:-
Preferred Location - Mumbai / Gurgaon :-
Date of birth (for uploading the resume) :-
Relevant Experience in managing the overall Road operations (10+ yrs):
Able To Join In how many days :-
No. Of Jobs Changed:-
Reasons For Change:
Communication Skills (1 Low And 5 High):-
Willing To Attend Hangout Interview:-