Leadership Search Partner at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:337 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Business Unit Head - Quality - Construction/Real Estate/Hospitality (18-25 yrs)
Custodian of Quality Standards and Control Processes to be adhered to for all projects:
- Design, develop and implement quality assurance plan for all projects.
- Formation and evaluation of various QA/QC tools like check list for materials, work quality
- Head the team QA/QC engineers and guide them to develop SOPs/Work procedures, Work Instructions, Project Quality Plan, Checklists, Formats, Inspection Test Plans for various activities and materials
- Develop internal testing mechanism for materials and verification and follow up on non-compliances
Ensure adherence to company standards, customer requirements and SOPs:
- Periodic inspection of sites. Take corrective and preventive actions for quality non-conformance
- Identify process deviations, initiate improvements and proactive reporting to management on critical/ high-impact elements
- Interface with Execution team and Architects, Suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure surveillance and reviews of the quality systems, including those of subcontractors and suppliers
Deploy quality management system requirements across projects:
- Work with the site QA/QC team leads and be able to resolve site quality control issues.
- Work with projects team leads for operational excellence to improve the desired quality keeping cost and delivery time lines in mind
Drive a culture of continuous improvement:
- Proactive approach to improve quality of work at site, minimize rework & demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Enabling teams to do thorough pre-qualification, performance evaluation of contractors, suppliers w.r.t quality
- Introduction and implementation of new process engineering (PE) and quality management methods
- Quality training programs for Construction Management team (on Process quality, Product quality etc.).
- Develop digitization strategy for Construction Management control and assurance tools Skills: Strong technical skills with a sharp focus on attention to details and quality consciousness. Self-motivated and someone who is passionate about quality without compromising on the same. Operational Excellence & Business sensitivity, Critical thinking, and Problem solving, Assertiveness, Commercial awareness Qualification: Post Graduate in Engineering/ Construction Management/ Architecture from reputed institutes. Quality Assurance & Quality Control experience in Real estate sector is an added advantage. Practice and Other Requirements: 20+ years' experience in Real Estate/ Construction/ Hospitality Industry in the Quality Management Function