Business Unit Head - Industrial (5-10 yrs)
To win business in a particular delivery stream maximizing deliverability and profitability at business unit level and across QinetiQ, where required.
Key Accountabilities :
- Identify and develop new business propositions for existing Services within the CIT portfolio.
- Identify and develop future Services offerings through the Service development process in conjunction with capability and opportunity owners
- Maximise deliverability and profitability of sales within business unit for a major client or group of clients. Sales & pipeline development target will typically exceed - 5M. Accountable for personal and team sales progression of business unit portfolio of major opportunities (typically including - 2M deals) into client(s)
- Works collaboratively with wider sales teams to support and project manage cross sales team initiatives, balancing effort and focus in a matrix based sales organisation.
- Work with the QinetiQ and CIT International sales teams to align Services to market requirements.
- Developing a Service portfolio of Scalable, replicable, repeatable, profitable services across the CIT capability portfolio and as an enhancement to the product offering
- Leadership and progression of a portfolio of opportunities or accounts. Typically greater than - 20M.
- Support the growth and development of the sales in a delivery stream ensuring ability to achieve on promise
- Ensures that their own performance positively impacts the performance of the wider sales and delivery teams
- To manage internal and external stakeholders, including through the process of Service development, liaising with customer, industry and marketing experts within and external to QinetiQ
- To be a regular member of the Key Virtual Account Team to both disclose and escalate performance and issues to the KAM's and Campaign Leaders and shape opportunities which they are involved in
- To demonstrate high value selling in all opportunities and activities
- Development and delivery of the sales pipeline. Accurate forecasting and delivery of targets as set. To influence decisions through sound advice and judgement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.