Senior Associate at Daksada
Views:26800 Applications:994 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Business Unit Head - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Business Unit Head - FMCG
Our client is one of the top FMCG Distribution companies in the Sultanate of Oman with many leading international brands within its portfolio. The company is part of a large regional FMCG group, with a foot print across the GCC. Presently, they are in the process of hiring a Business Unit Head who will be responsible for heading a division with profit and loss responsibility.
Based in Oman, and reporting to the GM, this role will drive sales through a team of Sales Managers in order to deliver sales and profitability objectives as per an agreed budget.
Key Accountabilities :
- Full profit responsibility of the specific division as an independent profit center.
- Prepare, Review and be accountable for the annual budgets prepared by the Sales Managers covering detailed Sales volume estimates, headcount allocation, expenses on overheads, capital expenditure projections etc.
- Lead the sales teams towards achievement of budgeted sales targets delivering net profit through optimum use of overheads and efficient management of working capital.
- Building relationships with principals at the highest possible level. Manage negotiations with business partners on core issues like gross margins, pricing structure, advertising and promotional expenses.
- Maintain clear communication with principals and within departments through clear communication.
- Review monthly promotional activity calendar & A&P spend in the Division
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.