Business Associate at Dhruv HR
Views:146 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Business Unit Head - Australia Accounting - BPO - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Business Unit Head (Australia Accounting)
If you are passionate about developing a new team and looking for an ambitious new project to showcase your leadership skills - Come join a brand new, and well- funded office in Ahmedabad - Gujarat. Whether you're planning to enhance your accounting career or exploring the career pathways open to you as a professional, then this is your dream organization.
Are you passionate and driven to advance your career, or looking for challenging tasks to built upon your current experience? This opportunity involves great exposure dealing with international clients, advancing your career within an organization with the opportunity of being a part of growth story of to employ more people across the country to provide efficient and innovative solutions to 100 clients in five continents.
Our Client is a leading outsourcing firm providing financial and compliance services globally to growth-driven organizations. Their Outsourcing team frees businesses from the day-to-day burden of financial and payroll accounting and financial reporting by offering a highly automated all-inclusive service with business information available anytime, anywhere. The practice area is growing rapidly, with both medium and large clients, and as a result of their expansion, they have an opening for a Business Unit Head Australia Accounting.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for the set-up and operations of this BU.
- This includes identifying and creating new business revenue streams, developing and refining our business strategy, resource planning and allocation, developing and promoting our service offerings, managing the day-to-day operations and managing the P&L.
- Provides leadership and direction to total management team within a significant part of the organization or across multiple/large project teams.
- Responsible for recruiting and ensuring the continuous development of the senior management team, including formal evaluation of direct reports.
- Accountable for the integrity of key human resource processes including career development, salary review, resource approach and performance management.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding and application of all relevant Organization policies, procedures and operational frameworks.
- Possesses strong business and industry acumen, and uses this knowledge to initiate and/or develop client relationships and contribute to contract negotiations, in conjunction with Partner
- Managing staff on engagements and working with all Outsourcing team Managers and Senior Manager to ensure staff utilization is maintained, including prioritizing tasks for projects, establishing budgets and assigning staff to meet client deadlines.
- Develops the skills, capabilities and potential of less experienced staff through supervision, coaching, mentoring, knowledge transfer, internal training delivery, and assignment of challenging work opportunities.
- Effectively plan, supervise and execute Bookkeeping engagements in accordance with all relevant professional standards (accounting, quality control, and ethical) and Firm policies.
- Providing project management, technical skills and leadership to team members for projects and engagements.
- Managing on-boarding of new clients.
- A complete detailed review of bookkeeping and other outsourcing engagements to ensure the engagement/project is performed in accordance with Firm standards when needed.
- Facilitates information sharing between clients and outsourcing team, acts as a liaison between outsourcing clients, outsourcing center and local office professionals.
- Delivers exceptional client service and experience to clients.
- Making sure that all accounting procedures adhere to GAAP and the most recent financial regulations.
- Work with our Management to formulate vision and execute strategies for the BU
- Identify business opportunities and research on industry trends to create business road-maps
- Spearhead the development and presentation of proposals for business development
- Engage in sales and marketing activities to build pipeline and establish clientele base
- Ensure the profitability of the BU's operations
- Generate an execution plan for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of our business services while ensuring quality
- Establish and maintain excellent and professional working relationships with the customers, including C- level executives
- Understand customer businesses and develop service offerings that address their needs
- Identify and develop partnerships that can drive the growth of the BU
Suitable Candidate :
- CA / CFA or MBA (Tier1) with 10 to 15 years of work experience.
- Six Sigma Black belt certified / trained.
- Prior experience in US/UK/Aus Financial Accounting - good to have
- Recent BPO industry experience - good to have.
- Penchant for sales in BPO Industry
- Excellent communication /articulation/ executive presence.
- Strong Client management experience.
Salary range : 18L to 38L