Business Unit CFO - Chemical Manufacturer (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- As the Business Unit CFO, you will be a part of India's management team and would be driving growth strategies from a Finance standpoint, in order to drive excellence and support management in taking data driven decisions across the region.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company into chemical manufacturing. They are the pioneers in the market catering to various B2B as well as B2C industries, with a strong presence across North America, Europe, Asia and Middle East.
As Head Finance - BU, you will be reporting to CEO - BU and Global CFO - BU. Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
1. Drive price excellence by assessing value opportunities, implementing pricing strategies and enabling business to maximise short term profits
2. Collaborate with regional business teams to develop financial cases to identify and develop investments
3. Develop robust innovation projects to understand key business drivers and promote financial awareness
4. Understand sales patterns for customers and study margins for each application of chemicals
5. Tracking and Monitoring of PMO projects for margin delivery
6. Forecasting, tracking, reporting and monitoring South Asia financials, such as supply chain costs, margins, cash flow, etc.
7. Maintaining inter company payments and be well versed with hedging / FOREX strategies to further study the impact of transfer prices
8. Contribute to ad hoc global business projects, such as M&A and automation projects
As the ideal candidate, you should meet the following criteria:
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant and MBA from a Premier University
2. 15+ years of experience working in a manufacturing MNC with multiple product lines, having managed roles like International business controlling, commercial finance, supply chain finance and long range strategy planning
3. Stability - Should have an average tenure in each of the previous organisations of at least 5 years
4. Candidates from US based, Europe based and large Indian companies preferred
An opportunity to work in the top management of a large listed manufacturing MNC heading finance for multiple geographies.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
Contact - Udit Bhojani - +91 (0) 22 4236 3318
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.