Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:332 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Business Transformation Advisor - IT (9-14 yrs)
As a Business Transformation Advisor, you'll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle.
You will act as a value architect and co-create solutions and roadmaps with a strong business outcome focus while aligning to clients business objectives and technology strategies. In that capacity you will be communicating across all levels of the organization and be an advisor for the C-suite.
- Engage with C level clients and key decision makers on the business challenges/trends and the value potential of Microsoft technology platform incl. Azure, Dynamics & Office to solve for strategic business needs
- Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey through the development of business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic and achievable goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a clients unique digital transformation context
- Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope helping to define and execute transformation roadmaps
- Build an enterprise architecture strategy by scoping and defining requirements, business objectives, perform gap analysis, and map business needs to Microsoft technology solutions
- Play the role of a master mind to create and own the target e2e enterprise architecture blue print ensuring continuous alignment of transformation progress and changing client needs
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Business Group Advisory team