Business System Analyst - Life Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Business System Analyst
Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Strong experience in US life insurance products (i.e. In forced Whole Life, Term Life,).
- Work experience in Product Development/ Configuration.
- Strong SQL skills.
- 5 - 10 years work experience in Life Insurance systems or quantitative analysis and business solutions development
- Minimum 5-7 years Life Insurance development/configuration experience (i.e. Term Life, Variable Universal Life, Indexed Universal Life, Whole Life, ISWL)
- Extensive experience in product development, unit testing, and functional testing
- Experience with Life Insurance or Annuity administrative platforms. LiveCD or FAST preferred.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent relationship management skills with the ability to interact positively and successfully with all level of associates and managers to meet business needs
- Experience in client/block conversions
- Strong skills with MS Office Suite of products (Excel, Word)
- Strong SQL skills (Oracle / SQL Server) with a Good understanding of database structures
- Strong skills with MS Office Suite of products
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact for clients as it relates to new product rollout or conversions
- Serves as the voice of business and voice of the customer in development and design processes
- Provide leadership in executing proposed business and technical solutions
- Review and coordinate delivered solutions for quality and accuracy
- Coordinate unit/enhancement testing that aligns with supported client
- Identify, develop and execute continuous improvement opportunities
- Complete research and provide analysis as needed to support leadership in decision making
- Serve as an area expert in client meetings and assist in the coordination of Solution