Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:3071 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business System Analyst - Genesys Call Routing - BFSI (3-9 yrs)
Business System Analyst - Genesys Call Routing - BFSI
Genesys Call Routing job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 3 years experience in technical and call routing background. You will utilize your involvement in Genesys call routing arrangement to configuration, assemble, record, test, execute and look after it. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as a Business System Analyst. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
1. Building up the business by working together with IT groups for structuring and giving new arrangements, augmenting working efficiencies and decreasing expense.
2. Guaranteeing, planning, building, testing, keeping up and execution of Genesys Call Routing arrangement, business steering rationale and systems for different organizations.
3. Giving arrangements and business prerequisites by counseling the business groups to comprehend the fundamental demand.
4. Guarantee appropriate call directing and CTI information entry by organizing endeavors of interior divisions.
5. On-going call support for call directing issues on a pivoting basis.
- Bachelor or specialized degree with at least 3 years of hands-on involvement with call routing platform Genesys
- Excellent experience in voice and data network infrastructure.
- Solve most complex issues around Genesys Configuration or call routing logic.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
What is in store for you?
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the call routing team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in Investment Banking industry.