CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:2615 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Support Manager - CEO Office - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Manager - CEO's office (Executive Assistance, Project Management & Operations)
- The position will report to the CEO based at Lower Parel and work closely with the Leadership Teams. The candidate must be a detail/task/project-oriented person that will assume a variety of leadership roles and responsibilities in the areas of Administration, Operations, Project Management, Communication and Human Resources.
- Strong communication and leadership skills and an ability to be both firm and flexible will be needed in this position in order to develop internal teamwork successfully and work with high-value external stakeholders. The candidate will play a leadership role in the development of company-wide processes and procedures that will improve productivity, manage risk and support company growth and profitability.
- An ability to efficiently and effectively assess, prioritize, plan and execute will be essential to a candidate's success in this position.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, collaborate all activities on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as an SPOC to the CEO and entire senior management team.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and oversee projects of high importance.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Executive Management Team to discuss business issues, update processes, analyse issues, and challenge suggestions.
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO and senior management team.
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action, and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved.
- Act as a project manager for high level, cross functional projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success.
- Build and maintain relationships across all departments / functions in order to influence outcomes; strengthen leadership teamwork and foster long-term partnerships that are critical to organization's success.
- Assume and supervise business operations and all day-to-day responsibilities for projects and tasks ensuring business plan is being executed within budget and given deadlines.
- Oversee all areas associated with the administration of HR resource planning, management of staff benefits plan, hiring, and onboarding.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all personnel and recommend compensation changes .
The successful candidate must have the following experience and talents :
- A minimum of 5 years and Maximum of 8 years experience of supporting Senior Management
- Prior MIS, reports and Calendar/Travel/Expense Management .
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Broad exposure to Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing.
- Excellent managerial, organizational, leadership and verbal/written communication skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can plan, organize, execute and report out ideas and results.
- Experience working with an executive team to drive an organization forward in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- Successful analytical experience, with ideas on how to drive the organization.
- Motivate and coach others to meet the deadlines and priorities.
Education and Experience :
- Master's degree required in business, marketing, or finance. Masters/MBA
- Should be from financial services or fintech firms