Recruiter at Hiring Partners HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:480 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Business Strategy Role - Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (3-8 yrs)
Business Strategy- Real Estate and Workplace Solutions
- A digital transformation and cost optimization consultant for real estate.
- This position requires experience in smart buildings industry and corporate/commercial real estate management, as well as a solid grounding on how real estate management / smart buildings can drive sustainability outcomes.
Key expectations from the role are to:
- Advise clients on how to improve customers' and stakeholders' experience with built spaces to create more collaborative and connected work environments
- Identify, evaluate, and develop smart building technology solutions; architect analytics-driven digital solutions for improving asset utilizations, managing costs, improving operational efficiencies, and improving sustainability performance
- Redesign real estate management operations using digital solutions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Digital Transformation, Connected Building/Infrastructure engagements - from ideation and planning to design and solution integration, deployment, and ongoing support
- Provide leadership to help achieve growth and innovation aligned with the Connected Buildings and Sustainability offerings within the Real Estate and Workplace Solutions practice
- Assist leadership to identify new markets and generate demand for Connected Buildings and Sustainability consulting offerings; provide insight into competitive landscape by tracking competitors
- Develop deep understanding of target markets and key clients to identify opportunities
- Manage relationships and lead conversations with client stakeholders with a problem-solving mindset to build successful partnerships and become a trusted advisor to clients
- A minimum of 3 years' consulting or industry experience in developing business cases to support investment decisions, implementing solutions in a manager role and communicating directions to engineering teams
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience with agile/hybrid methodologies for digital transformation
- Past evidence of having successfully delivered at least 2 life-cycle engagements in digital transformation project for large clients
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, or comparable discipline.
- Relevant master's degree/ industrial qualifications and professional registrations, such as Professional Engineer (PE) or other relevant certifications (LEED, WELL, RESET, etc.).
- MBA is mandatory or PG from IIT's and NIT's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.