Recruiter at Hiring Partners HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:393 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Business Strategy Role - Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (3-8 yrs)
Business Strategy- Real Estate and Workplace Solutions
- A digital transformation and cost optimization consultant for real estate.
- This position requires experience in smart buildings industry and corporate/commercial real estate management, as well as a solid grounding on how real estate management / smart buildings can drive sustainability outcomes.
Key expectations from the role are to:
- Advise clients on how to improve customers' and stakeholders' experience with built spaces to create more collaborative and connected work environments
- Identify, evaluate, and develop smart building technology solutions; architect analytics-driven digital solutions for improving asset utilizations, managing costs, improving operational efficiencies, and improving sustainability performance
- Redesign real estate management operations using digital solutions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Digital Transformation, Connected Building/Infrastructure engagements - from ideation and planning to design and solution integration, deployment, and ongoing support
- Provide leadership to help achieve growth and innovation aligned with the Connected Buildings and Sustainability offerings within the Real Estate and Workplace Solutions practice
- Assist leadership to identify new markets and generate demand for Connected Buildings and Sustainability consulting offerings; provide insight into competitive landscape by tracking competitors
- Develop deep understanding of target markets and key clients to identify opportunities
- Manage relationships and lead conversations with client stakeholders with a problem-solving mindset to build successful partnerships and become a trusted advisor to clients
- A minimum of 3 years' consulting or industry experience in developing business cases to support investment decisions, implementing solutions in a manager role and communicating directions to engineering teams
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience with agile/hybrid methodologies for digital transformation
- Past evidence of having successfully delivered at least 2 life-cycle engagements in digital transformation project for large clients
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, or comparable discipline.
- Relevant master's degree/ industrial qualifications and professional registrations, such as Professional Engineer (PE) or other relevant certifications (LEED, WELL, RESET, etc.).
- MBA is mandatory or PG from IIT's and NIT's