Recruiter at Hiring Partners HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:4074 Applications:719 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:575
Business Strategy Role - Operating Model - Shared Services (5-15 yrs)
The Operating Model capability focusses on an internal assessment of the client's organisation across significant levers such as Organisation Structure and Leadership, Governance, Processes, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Key capabilities, IT tools etc. and helping clients become more agile in this digital age.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Defining the target operating model (TOM) of the client's business vision that can align operating capacities and strategic objectives.
- Organize their transformation efforts across the organization and rigorously track results and value delivered
- Defining and implementing shared services strategies and functions within the enterprise
- Adopt a data-driven approach to Transformation and Workforce solutions for Global and Local clients, leveraging deep understanding of business strategies and goals impacting operating model strategies
- Build deep understanding of clients' business strategies and goals, and how this shapes their operating model strategies, in the context of global and economic environment
- Help client achieve long-term success by identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns working with complex data, and co-creating future-proof, agile and resilient operating models and practical roadmaps
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients as a trusted advisor and partner to foster business growth
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership and future Intelligent Enterprise strategy
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools
- Good experience in establishing consulting engagements in business strategy specifically with operating model, organization transformation,centre of excellence, GBS and shared service strategies.
- Digital transformation, Finance transformatioin, organisation designing & re-designing,