Manager - HR at Crescent Foundry Co Pvt Ltd
Views:904 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Business Strategy Role - CEO Office - Auto/Chemicals/Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Business Strategy- CEO Office
- Assist the Director in formulating, refining, and executing business strategies aligned with the company's objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify growth opportunities, competitive trends, comparitive analysis and emerging industry developments.
- Ensuring the Customer Audit, Critical Quality Audits and SOP adherence on behalf of the CEO and updating the status with strategic inputs.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect, analyze, and present data (E.g. Europe frieght rates, inventory sheet, Material Movement, etc.) to support strategic decision-making, performance tracking, and operational improvements.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate key findings and recommendations. Such as internal (SAP) and external trade data.
Communication , Coordination, Task & Project Management:
- Priortize & Follow up effectively to serve as a liaison between the CEO and various stakeholders, conveying information accurately and effectively.
- Efficiently manages daily tasks to maximize productivity and time utilization. Reading agreements, mails and sharing the key summaries with the CEO.
- Getting the Project Plans from Various Plants and updates.
- Evaluate tasks and projects with detail to determine their level of urgency and importance, ensuring optimal allocation of resources.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal teams, clients, suppliers, and other external partners and can handle diverse range of responsibilities.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and departments to ensure projects are executed according to deadlines. Follow up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely completion of action items and commitments.
Special Projects & Sales Support:
- Lead and contribute to special projects as assigned by the CEO, taking ownership of planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Finding new vendors-getting a quote/Client/Customers/Auditors/Training Consultants/Courses/Etc.
- Manage CRM, Find contacts from LinkedIn, Lusha etc, Cold Call if needed.