Business Strategy Professional - Retail - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Our client is one of the fastest growing retail hospitality chain in India growing at 40% YoY, they're spread across 6 cities. They are funded by a large PE & have the vision to become the market leader in their category.
The person will be a key adviser to the CEO in driving critical strategic projects of the company, accompany him in critical meetings.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The person will directly report to the CEO
- Key involvement in shaping the overall strategy of the company
- Project manage high-impact cross-functional projects in collaboration with senior management
- Liaise with the PE team to drive strategic initiatives and prepare for board meetings
The Ideal Candidate :
- Engineering from IIT or Graduated from tier-1 engineering college
- 1-2 years prior work experience in a leading Consulting, FMCG or E-commerce company
- Must be data-driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.