Business Strategy Professional - Retail - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Our client is one of the fastest growing retail hospitality chain in India growing at 40% YoY, they're spread across 6 cities. They are funded by a large PE & have the vision to become the market leader in their category.
The person will be a key adviser to the CEO in driving critical strategic projects of the company, accompany him in critical meetings.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The person will directly report to the CEO
- Key involvement in shaping the overall strategy of the company
- Project manage high-impact cross-functional projects in collaboration with senior management
- Liaise with the PE team to drive strategic initiatives and prepare for board meetings
The Ideal Candidate :
- Engineering from IIT or Graduated from tier-1 engineering college
- 1-2 years prior work experience in a leading Consulting, FMCG or E-commerce company
- Must be data-driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills