Director at Breakthrough Careers
Views:7587 Applications:1393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:505
Business Strategy Manager - Conglomerate (5-10 yrs)
Business Strategy Manager
Role : Strategy Manager
Education : MBA
Exp : 5 - 10 years
Location : Mumbai
Client : Part of a large conglomerate
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Supporting Actions
- Business Operation Strategy - To support - performance improvement in existing revenue streams -
- Undertake market studies to asses market scenario, opportunities, Complete competition benchmarking and analysis of performance & key developments.
- Develop & Participate in cost reduction programs with CFOs/business teams
- Work on initiatives for process improvements and standardization Analyses of business performances
- Business Growth Strategy - To assist in planning & execution of organic & Inorganic growth initiatives
- Identify new initiatives such as entry into new segments and test pilot with business teams.
- Support in development of business long term strategy/vision and blue sky thinking strategies to expand existing business revenue streams/develop new business segments, build marketing capabilities
- Study Political/Economic/Operational/Other Risks for business Investments & mitigation plans
- Coordinate with Government Agencies / Investment Bankers / Industries Associations / Consultants to capitalize opportunities in global competitive environment
- Undertake various studies on global industry/trends, growth opportunities
- Contribute in business growth initiatives through new projects and M&A transaction.
- Manage and coordinate due diligence processes
- Undertake new countries studies; local industry, market demand and supply scenario, competition landscape, cultural fit; legal requirements; business partners, nodal agencies to conduct business with.
To contribute in other Key Strategic Initiatives :
- Contribute in annual planning & budgeting process with business teams
- Participate in strategic sustainability initiatives like Future Proofing exercises, Sustainability Council & others
- Work on key projects on Customer Centricity and initiatives for deeper customer engagement
- Facilitates marketing initiatives such as NPS, CRM, capability development etc.
- Supply Chain initiatives
- Identify areas for Digital & Technical interventions