Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Hireginie Talent Cloud
Views:2736 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Business Strategy & Coordination Role - NBFC (3-5 yrs)
Note Candidates not fitting the profile refrain to apply
Years of Exp: 3-5 years
Education details: Tier 1/2 MBA institute/ CA
CTC: Best Across Industry
Industry Background : Banking/NBFC only (working in Wholesale Banking Group / large Corporate/ CCBG)
Primary Focus on products like Corporate Loans, Working Capital Demand Loans, Structured Finance, Project Finance solutions for its clients along with a wide range of Protecting, Investing, Financing & Advising (PIFA) products.
Skills : Excellent communication/Presentation skills/ sales and pitch
Job Purpose - As in an Executive Assistant Role requires closely working with the CEO/COO along with respective business heads to achieve strategic objectives. The profile requires multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management. As part of the think tank the CEO / COO's office for ClientWholesale Solutions the following would be the KRAs
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
1. Support the CEO / COO in Business Planning, Budgeting decision, and overall Relationship Management. Also provide analysis & deep insights into business functions.
2. Support development of reviews presentations- Developing sharp and simple business templates, collecting and synthesizing inputs from all business/functions into a concise and effective presentation.
3. In charge of all the periodic communications from the CEO / COO's office - To take inputs from the various functions and provide the CEO / COO with the draft of the perspective. To draft the Quarterly business update to MD/Chairman Cell as well as a view on the Quarter ahead.
4. Support Cross Sell program for Business Development- Develop rigorous trackers and review ecosystem coverage for products under Supply Chain Financing, Mutual Funds, Life & Health insurance & Personal Loans, and others.
5. Development of New Business launch projects along with detailed plan, financials, and execution roadmap.
6. Tracking the progress of key initiatives across businesses reporting to the CEO/COO, analysing trends & MIS, and building insights for decision-making in existing businesses reporting to the CEO / COO and ensuring that all the relevant escalations happen to the CEO / COO in a timely manner.
7. Monitoring & Tracking business pipeline, follow-up on key action points, plugging bottlenecks & expediting dependencies. Organizing regular business & functional reviews as per static & fixed agenda.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.