Senior Executive at Successwrks
Views:2444 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Simulation Developer - Country PMO - Strategy Implementation Firm (2-5 yrs)
Company - US Based Strategy Implementation Firm
About the role :
- A simulation developer is responsible for designing and building the business simulations that are the foundation of the learning experiences we create. These simulations are often Excel-based, using VBA tools. The developer is key to conceptualizing and brainstorming with the design team to design challenges and experiences that will elegantly simplify and get to the core dynamics and tradeoffs of executing the client's strategy in a competitive business simulation experience.
- To design these learning experiences, a developer will interview clients- executives and leaders, identifying the metrics and levers that are essential to the learning program. On site at a workshop, developers are responsible for processing the simulation results and presenting them to client audiences between 25-30 key decision makers.
- In addition to the simulation developer role, the candidate is expected to take on the country PMO role. The country PMO will be responsible for implementing established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all development projects in the country.
- The PMO will provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues to the regional PMO head, as well as the local Head of Office.
- Curiosity. Creativity. Good listening skills. Executive presence.
- Strong communication skills. Perfect command of English language is a must.
- Intellectual horsepower with strong business and financial acumen, outstanding analytical skills.
- Strong Organizational skills - to monitor PMO processes in a structured manner
- A strong eye for design and deep understanding of how users interact with software.
- Love for technology and interest in how technology can be harnessed to make adult learning agile and efficient.
- The ability to express complex technical information in business language.
- A love for problem solving and a structured approach to scoping and developing solutions to those problems.
- Excel & VBA skills and demonstrated experience are a must.
- A Bachelor's and preferably Master's degree, backgrounds in computer science/engineering preferred.
- Prior programming experience is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Location - BKC, Mumbai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.