Designation at Business Research Startup
Views:394 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Research Role - KPO - Contractual Role (7-8 yrs)
This is a 6 months, fixed term, work from home, contractual, project-based opportunity for experienced, hands-on business research professional. It is ideal for those on a career break, seeking to join back.
We are looking for candidates with 7+ years of experience in ONLY secondary research and business research. You should have worked with companies like Grail Research, The Smart Cube, Evalueserve, Knowledge/Shared services of EY and KPMG, McKC and from a secondary research role.
Women on sabbatical and looking to jump start career are encouraged to apply.
DO NOT APPLY if you come from primary research and financial research background.
1. You are an expert at finding data and information through deep keyword searches. You thrive on finding the last data point and speck of information on the business research topic.
2. You have worked on different business research projects, including company profiles, strategy deep dives, competitive landscape analysis, market trend and sizing analysis, market entry and so forth.
3. You are comfortable with financial numbers and can correctly compute operating margins, EBITDA, debt/equity ratios, etc.
4. You bring a detail orientation and seek to give more information, context, and analysis rather than creating summary documents.
5. You have worked on compete projects and can independently take both components and projects to closure.
6. You are sharp and learning individual who can start performing from week 1 (and not week 10).
1. This is to support sales intelligence on large B2B clients for a leading, global client of our.
2. This business research sets the foundation for the sales team to best understand their largest clients, the business performance and strategy, technology context, and the market situation.
3. The business research outcomes are used by the client teams to bid on project, fashion conversation, and ensure that they have a winning approach to business.
4. This is a fixed, 6-month opportunity that starts immediately and ends latest by 31 March 2021.
5. If you are bright and display performance, this may open continuing opportunities.