Business Research Head (15-20 yrs)
Business Research Head
- M.B.A. with Relevant exp of 7-8 years of experience in business research and consulting
- Should have worked as a research analyst and grown to the manager level in a research organization managing a team of researchers, and SMEs
- Should have worked with multiple stakeholders/ business heads
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with VPs, Practice Partners and Consultants, understand business situation and translate the requirements to support delivering business impact either in pre-sales, sales, consulting life-cycle
- Being a subject matter expert in one or two industries or functional areas would be a plus
- Intellectual curiosity
- Adept in the usage of MS Office.
- Manage a team of Subject Matter Experts and Research Analysts and groom them in their career path.
- Drive strategy, operations, finance & budgets, talent development & recruitment, knowledge management activities for the business unit
- Guide the team by providing expert reviews/feedback - on research assignments, solve complex problems and demonstrate strong quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills
- Will be responsible for driving client facing Consulting research projects from sales to delivery
- Will be involved in driving discussions with Leadership as well as coordination with WT SBU leaders and management
- Manage interactions and expectations with internal clients to shape the requirements and delegate, as required
- Responsible for ensuring (internal) Client Satisfaction, smooth operations, process optimization, KPI tracking of all research activities/engagements for on a monthly, and as needed basis
- Engages the SMEs and Assistant managers for operational and strategic planning and works with the Head of ICE to ensure executing on the same.
- Continuously sharpen his/her understanding on the industry trends and generate ideas for research and analysis
- Contribute in thought leadership activities like (Point of Views) and facilitating joint research initiatives with industry bodies, academia and Consulting partners.
- Contribute to the development of competencies of the team.
PREFERRED CANDIDATES FROM RESEARCH INDUSTRIES ONLY.
Please contact email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.