Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:542 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Business Process Reengineering Role - Insurance (4-9 yrs)
- Attain thorough understanding of the existing processes and highlight potential areas of improvement primarily from cost saving perspective and also for process enhancement
- Facilitate sessions with business stakeholders to elicit and document business processes, business requirements, business rules, data and systems to modernize projects
- Evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with organization's strategic goals.
- Ensure collaboration across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Develop technical solutions to business problems
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Project reporting as needed.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, costs, etc basis governance structure
- Manage conflicts and drive towards common goal.
- Ensure Management reporting through governance models Updates, escalations, etc
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Maintain a repository of all documentations Decks, MOMs, Decisions, Emails, etc.
- Key point of contact and driving force for business initiatives. Be a change agent.
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably in BFSI in the following areas:
- Process improvement/Kaizen/Continuous improvement
- Business process reengineering
- Process modernization
- Data modeling
- Identification/application of best practices
Creating and assessing performance measurements
- Preferred: MBA (Certified PMP & Six Sigma is a plus)