Business Process Expert - Supply Chain Technology - Medical Devices (8-22 yrs)
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - quality, supply chain, SAP ECC
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to take on a leadership role.
- Work with a leading MNC in a critical role.
Our client is a leading global player in the medical devices space. With offices across the world, and products that cater to a wide variety of customers, the organisation is a well reputed brand in the industry.
Reporting in to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and supporting cross functional teams for quality improvement projects.
- Working closely with quality experts to implement best practices across the larger supply chain organisation.
- Working closely with SAP super users across the manufacturing and supply chain organisations.
- Proposing and implementing system inputs to aid business requirements.
- Working as a conduit with business and IT teams internally.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications in engineering and software applications.
- Over 8 years of experience in a business process role.
- Expertise in SAP ECC QM module.
- Extensive cross functional knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Experience implementing end-to-end SAP Supply Chain processes.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a senior leadership role at a leading multi-national.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.