Business Process Expert - Supply Chain Technology - Medical Devices (8-22 yrs)
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - quality, supply chain, SAP ECC
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to take on a leadership role.
- Work with a leading MNC in a critical role.
Our client is a leading global player in the medical devices space. With offices across the world, and products that cater to a wide variety of customers, the organisation is a well reputed brand in the industry.
Reporting in to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and supporting cross functional teams for quality improvement projects.
- Working closely with quality experts to implement best practices across the larger supply chain organisation.
- Working closely with SAP super users across the manufacturing and supply chain organisations.
- Proposing and implementing system inputs to aid business requirements.
- Working as a conduit with business and IT teams internally.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications in engineering and software applications.
- Over 8 years of experience in a business process role.
- Expertise in SAP ECC QM module.
- Extensive cross functional knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Experience implementing end-to-end SAP Supply Chain processes.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a senior leadership role at a leading multi-national.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.