CEO at KayZen Group
Views:8276 Applications:645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
Business Planning Manager - CEOs Office - Banking Captive (8-12 yrs)
Business Planning Manager
We have an URGENT requirement of a Business Planning Manager attached to the CEOs office within the Global in-house captive of a leader in Banking. Role will be based in Chennai.
Business Planning Manager, akin to an Executive Assistant to Senior Management, is aimed to provide Management support to achieve Organization objectives. It covers wide range of monitoring and facilitation of Strategic Program, doing ground work and contribution in various forums. Implementing change programs & running the organisation as well as being the conduit between all the functions within the Senior Manager's organization.
- Define, develop and implement business planning processes.
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast.
- Develop and implement best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives.
- Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive business operations.
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods.
Leadership & Management :
- Provide input on strategy, direction, focus and prioritization
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm
- Act as a catalyst for team engagement, motivation and a spirit of openness of trust where every individual's opinion is important
Strategic Support :
- Planning, monitoring & Coordinating strategic program
- Identify areas and forum and prepare for effective participation
- Support for preparation of papers and Presentations
- Coordinate multi Unit projects & enhancements
Change Initiatives :
- Provide support to priorities Change initiatives and conceptualize the framework
- Identify stakeholders for Change initiatives, derive initial plan and sustain traction through regular Management meetings
- Sustain focus & communication of various initiatives to senior members of the Management team
- Be responsible for driving and coordinating ad hoc projects and deliverables as they relate to the people agenda.
Communication & Reporting :
- Ensure right visibility & positioning of team within the larger organisation
- Review & refine presentation packs / papers / Exec summaries before review by Senior Manager
- Ensure regular/relevant reporting from senior manager's office
- Communicate relevant messages to specified groups from senior manager's office and co-ordinate all communication initiative, as required.
Key Stakeholders :
- Senior Management in India
- Regional Leads
- Global Stakeholders
Other Responsibilities :
- Embed Here for good and the Group's brand and values within the role's remit
- Work effectively across the Group, using values behaviors to drive overall business growth
- Sharing of knowledge and best practices
Skills & Experience :
- Excellent Academic Pedigree (Tertiary Education Preferred) with Rich experience in Consulting or Business Excellence/Solutioning.
- Very strong leadership skills, particularly collaborative approach and nurturing strong relationship across the organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; comfort with dealing at top team level internally and externally and ability to challenge where deemed necessary
- Being a trusted partner to the business and senior stakeholders: able to give advice and hold his/her own in challenging senior stakeholders using logic & rationale
- International outlook and high cultural sensitivity
- Excellence in written and verbal communication
- Strong operational and execution skills
- Ability to think on his/her feet
- Rational and calm during stressful periods
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations and to work in high pressure environments
- Have a pleasant and engaging manner that puts people at ease
Should you require any further information please feel free to contact Kishore on 8553023272