Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:2576 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Business Planner - Agri Chemicals (1-5 yrs)
Business Planner (chemical Industry) for a very renowned and large international agri chemicals company. Chemical Engineer with MBA from Premium Institute preferably with 1 - 5 years of experience in Strategy Planning, Coordinating, effective planning and operation may apply.
Position Purpose :
The the incumbent would be responsible for supporting the CEO's office ineffective planning & coordination of business operations. He/she would also be responsible to liaise with different businesses and functions.
- Provide regular industry and competitor analysis, briefs and updates
- Identify key issues and opportunities over medium and long term horizon
- Prepare analytical dashboards for tracking business performance
- Provide reports on the progress of business initiatives and flag issues & areas of concern
- Prepare presentations for key meetings with internal &/or external stakeholders
- Liaise/coordinate with businesses and functions to help monitor the implementation of operational objectives of various projects
- Process the outcomes of business meetings & follow-up on actions items
- Maintain an effective working relationship with senior leadership
- Attend training on training needs identified or imparted by HR to enhance performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.