Director at Connexio Search
Views:2290 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Performance Manager/Chief of Staff - Customer Services - Global Aerospace Firm (3-5 yrs)
A leading global MNC in aerospace is looking for a Business Performance Manager / Chief of staff to work with their Head of Customer Services. The successful candidate will be accountable for the execution of a variety of project management, business performance management and customer feedback, customer issues, and customer relationship management activities.
- Risk Management - Act as the point of contact for risk management for the region
- Training - Organizing all the important training sessions for a team such as Salesforce customization and other training sessions
- Organizing and managing Team events such as Team Booster, Communication event etc.
- Supporting Customer Services team with the Digitalization process by providing trainings on various topics
- Reporting material such as presentations, dossiers, documents, scorecards etc for the management and/or other relevant bodies.
- Proposals for improvements to customer satisfaction & loyalty and services revenues.
Competence and Knowledge :
- Aeronautical Engineering or business management background or equivalent
- General knowledge of the aviation business
- Project Management skills
- Prior experience in Business performance management and KPI tracking
- Great command over Microsoft Office especially expertise in MS Excel
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM platform is highly recommended
- Tech-savvy and good command over Digitalization tools
- Ability to understand and deal with complex data and issues and propose improvements solutions
- Ability to execute the visualization of performance management indicators
- Ability to prepare dossiers with synthesized, accurate and consolidated information and data to prepare the decisions
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Reporting to: Head of Customer Services