HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:2676 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Business Partner Manager/Senior Business Partner Manager - A4 Products & Supplies (7-12 yrs)
Reports To Regional Business Head
Job Purpose :
- Ensure penetration in the entire product range, Build strong customer relationship thereby retaining business leadership in the market
- Achieve revenue and unit goals for A4 products and Supplies
- Achieve revenue plan for A3 products
- Ensure penetration in Graphic Communications (GC) market, Build strong Customer Relationship and retain leadership in Production Colour and Mono market
- Revenue Performance as per plan
- Participation with preparation in PEP/PDP/1:1 process
- Adherence to SMP in daily work life
- Cross-functional initiatives in the way we work
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver the revenue target from partners for all product lines within SMB Segment and from Volume partners for product and supplies
- Achieve Quarterly and Annual Revenue and GP plan for the territory. Focus on the segments assigned in the territory such as publishing/print shop/commercial printer, Photo-labs, Design Houses etc.
- Responsible for business development & account acquisition/ Retention and account growth within the defined geography.
- Responsible for customer and partner relationship management through effective implementation of AMP/SMP
- Provide monthly and quarterly forecast / OL from Partners within territory.
- Identify SMB accounts and align it to partners.
- Support partners to promote company office products in the SMB market segment.
- Impart product training to the partner's field staff. Create a database of GA Industry for the territory. Engage regularly in GA associations, participate in local industry events.
- Retain Leadership in Production market and regularly update marketing team with competition activities/pricing/schemes.
- Identify and penetrate new accounts and new areas within existing accounts / defined territory
- Build effective business relationships at senior level with proven skills in high value negotiations.
- Ensure continued focus on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction by the identification and understanding of customer business needs and objectives.
- Monitor and increase colour and Mono volume in existing users to build incremental opportunity, roll out and implement the volume building programs in the territory
- Manage Graphic art markets (Quick Printers, Commercial printers, pre- press, publishers, SBO, Photo-lab) for equipment sales for entire product line.
- Ensure accurate reporting of activities, outlook and performance metrics using the sales management and reporting process.
- Enable the partner to meet his revenue plans.
- Conduct monthly business reviews for partners.
- Establish monthly forecast.
- Ensure geographic coverage through existing partners/new business
- Expertise of selling A3 products is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.