Business Merger/Acquisition Analyst - Waste Recycle Industry (7-12 yrs)
Waste Recycle Industry (MNC)
Profile - Strategic Analyst (Finance)
Qualification - MBA Finance / CS
Experience : 8+ Years in Company Finance Strategic Analyst.
Note - Age not more than 35 yrs
- A go-getter who will work with the top management to make the business super-efficient through process-based execution.
- To solve complex issues in the most creative and organized manner
- Enabling the teammates to achieve their best and beyond though a system with proper checks and balances.
- Act as a strategic partner of the rubber team and identify new ways to increase footprint
- Conduct ROI studies and suggest go no go decision to the management
- Act as the project manager for any new strategic project initiative taken on the by Rubber team
- Assist in analysis of co-financing/co-investing opportunities
- Analyze business trends and identify areas of improvements
- Be the link between the operations team and the management team
- Suggest ways to positively impact the top line and the bottom line of the rubber business
- Monitor work happening at the ground level and raise red flags in time.
- Identify areas of growth, assist in setting short(1yr) & midterm (5yr) goals for the business
- Build a roadmap to achieve those goals
- Responsible for execution of the growth plans
- Act as a catalyst; ensure the ball is kept moving forward, bust block where required
- Build project teams and oversee implementation
- Bring in cross-functional/departmental participation if needed
- Keep management team updated on the status of the 12month growth plan
What we are looking for:
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and problem-solver in creative ways
- Proactive to identify and focus on priorities without letting perfection halt progress
- An excellent communicator with an ability to explain complex issues in lay man terms
- Contributes eagerly, learns continuously and alwayslooksfor improvement in people & process
- Understandsthe complexity that comes with being a collaborative with clients, team, consultants, and all other stakeholders & applies strategic thinking at all levels
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven experience identifying and analyzing complex and interlinked business issues
- Experience in managing teams and juggling different skillsets and personalities
- Preferably MBA Finance or CS or both with 7+ years of operational experience.