Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:292 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Business Manager To Managing Director - BPO/KPO (7-11 yrs)
Business Manager (MD Office)
We are looking for an Business Manager (MD Office) for a client with a global presence based at Noida.
JOB DETAILS :
Job Location : Noida
Grade : Manager
Reporting to : Managing Director
Experience : 7-10 yrs supporting C-Level Executives ; Exp in executive office management
CTC : 18L - 24 L
Work Conditions : Shift- 9-6/11-8PM/12-9PM flexible 5 days working
Nature of Role : Individual Contributor Role
Desired Skills : Green Belt Certified / Trained ; Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms ; Ability to be hands-on and work in a fast paced environment with a high level of efficiency
- He/she is responsible to provide executive and development support to the MD. The incumbent will serve as the primary point of contact for on all matters pertaining to the MD, organizing and coordinating executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- He/she must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven. He/she should have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Main Accountabilities :
1. Act as the bridge between the MD and the teams for project management and strategic decision making
2. Communicate directly and on behalf of the MD with internal and external stakeholders as and when required
3. Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meeting
4. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD's ability to effectively lead the company
5. Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
6. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
7. To provide high-level secretariat support to key internal and external meetings, including preparing agendas, co-ordinating or writing papers, producing minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions are progressed
8. To make arrangements and the planning for internal and external meetings and conferences and attend as necessary.
9. To prepare correspondence, reports, memos and presentation material as required, noting the need for accessibility in all documentation from all sources;
10. Own the weekly leadership Business Reviews meetings starting from scheduling, tracking of all action items arising out of the discussions, follow up on open items for closure within timelines and reporting weekly status of action items to the Leadership Team
11. Reporting & Consolidation of reports on key business parameters to facilitate decision making by the Management
Skills Required :
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Educational Qualification with Institute :
Ok for Shifts mentioned :
Total Experience :
Exp of Working alongside Senior Leadership ( yrs) :
CXO/ CMO / CEO/CFO / Director Level Direct Interaction in current role :
Green Belt Certified or Trained :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn / Grade ( AM, Manager etc) :
Current CTC ( fixed + variable) :
Expected CTC :
Official Notice Period :
DOB & Age :
Gaps in Education / Career if any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.