Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:493 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Business Manager To Function Heads - Infrastructure (3-6 yrs)
Business Manager to Function Heads - Infrastructure Industry
We are looking for a Business Manager for client with a Pan India Footprint based at Gurgaon.
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon.
Grade : Manager
Nature of Role : Individual Contributor
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 3+ yrs of experience, strong in analytics, & stakeholder management
Education : Management Post Graduate - Regular
Skills / Competencies : analysis , management reporting , soft skills
Working Conditions : Regular working hours ; 5 days a week.
- Assist the leader in Business strategy formulation, Business Planning & Analysis, (through industry & competitor analysis, environment scan, and evaluation of business assumptions and regular tracking of industry).
- Provide insights on future company initiatives and develop future strategic direction.
- To analyze and summarize key components of the MIS with a strategic orientation
- Setting up of management processes and structures
- Effective and timely research
- Deliver meaningful and actionable insights basis analysis
- Use simple and easy to understand techniques for analysis
- On Time delivery and automation of MIS/Reports every Month
- Collaborate and liaison with key senior executives in various business groups to ensure timely execution on multiple unrelated projects
- Lead & support Strategic projects
- Provide Inputs for presentations, reference materials, management reporting, execution of day to day Business deliverables that need immediate resolution.
- Running Leadership team meetings by setting agendas and driving discussions.
- Supporting the leader on various steering boards/project meetings.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details :
Is your Graduation and MBA Regular :
Current CTC ( fixed + PLI / BONUS ) :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.