Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:4167 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Business Manager - Strategy & Planning - Hyperlocal Advertising Platform (7-8 yrs)
Business Manager - Strategy & Planning - Hyperlocal Advertising Platform
Work for a fantastic digital advertising startup and nurture your career with a great role.
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
As a Business Manager - Strategy & Planning, you will be responsible for working closely with Sales Team as a subject matter expert on proprietary advertising product using Google Ads platform. The role involves pitching to new clients with strategy & plans for hyper local advertising, onboarding clients through set up on our tool & then handing over the client to partner success team for continuous engagement.
What you will do :
- Responsible for planning & delivering on business KPIs in coordination with sales team.
- Pitching for new business using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for activating hyper Confidential Document local campaigns for clients.
- Responsible for engaging with the partner management team of Google.
- Working closely with the Partner Success team to onboard a new client & hand over once the account is set up for operations.
- Lead training & development of sales teams evangelizing the proprietary product & Google Ad Products.
What you need to have :
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelors Degree from a reputable institute.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Relevant Work Experience of 7-10 Years in digital media planning & servicing preferably focused on performance-based campaigns through Googles Advertising Platforms.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Candidates who have experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
Experience : 7 to 8 years