Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:921 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Business Manager - Sales Strategy - NBFC (4-8 yrs)
The incumbent would be primarily responsible for reporting on business productivity, acquisition cost and partners meet.
- Responsible to monitor and drive sales target for Retail Assets Business
- Responsible for driving the manpower productivity, training, performance and curtail attrition from the centre
- Responsible for ensuring optimal resource planning and working closely with HR to manage hiring to ensure efficiencies
- Responsible for managing/reviewing the P&L for the branches under their jurisdiction and reporting in case of any inefficiencies
- Ensuring compliance with laid down norms/guidelines and statutory requirements
- Functional in improving employee productivity and conflict resolution
- Monitor the cost of acquisition & arrange + manage the partners meet
Execution & Delivery :
- Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results. Takes active ownership of problems and provide timely and result focused solutions. Remains outcome-driven.
- Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams.
- Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support. Works collaboratively both within one's own function and across functions to achieve company's goals.
Effective Communication :
- Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback.
Preferred Requirements :
- Candidate should be from Corporate BIUs handling Pan India gamut of sales strategy and sales planning.
- The prospect should be good at people management, capable of handling large teams of RMs, SMs etc. and will be building his own team at a later stage. He should also be a proactive communicator and good at conflict resolution if there are any inter branch issues etc.
- He should have an analytical thought process and should be able to analyse the branches and there performance on various parameters and update the same to the cluster managers and work on strategies that would help those branches perform in profitable way.