Head - Business Development at Schoolybooks.com
Views:4911 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Business Manager - Project Management Team - eCommerce (0-3 yrs)
We are Looking For Business Manager with E-commerce service providing company in Noida location.
A Business Manager is part of the Project Management team.
He/She not only ensures the successful implementation of projects that the Sales team brings in but also works towards repeat business, account growth & profitability. Following will be the key responsibilities of a Business Manager.
Project Management :
- Manage end to end responsibility of the assigned project / account
- Create self paced training programs on the cloud to ensure accurate skilling of each student before he/she starts work
- Come up with innovative reward and recognition programs to get the best out of the assigned students
- Acquire and select interested students to work on the assigned projects
- Assess students to gauge their understanding and retrain to bridge gap, if any
- Mentor and work closely with students to ensure predetermined targets are met
- Use collaborative tools such as Basecamp, POImapper and our proprietary admin interface to run and manage the project requirements.
- Use internal interface to post project details, invite applications, select students, release certificates and to raise stipend requests
- Create and implement processes to improve operational efficiency
Customer Engagement & Account Growth:
- Engage with Customers (Senior Managers in companies like TripAdvisor, Shiksha.com, GSK, Microsoft, Nestle, Yatra.com & Quikr) to iron out project level operational issues
- Share regular project updates, insights and new ideas with customers in order to ensure regular account growth
- Responsible for maximizing the efficiency, revenue and profitability of the assigned accounts by ensuring system and processes
- Responsible for repeat business from the existing customers
- Engage with Top Management & Sr. Manager - Operations to implement ideas to improve operational efficiency
- Recommend simple features / functionalities to the Tech team in order to improve user experience and efficiency .
- Engage with Commercial team to ensure timely raising of invoices for the assigned accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.