Assistant Manager at People Powered Solutions
Views:207 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Business Manager - PMO - BFS (8-12 yrs)
The incumbent should have a very strong project management and project governance skills and should have an outcome oriented approach towards deliverable. The incumbent should be able to drive initiatives across the function and ensure standard practices are implemented in the projects. He/she should have excellent analytical skills and should be able to identify deviations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
The incumbent is required to closely work with the Team for extensive project governance. The incumbent is required to generate project performance reports, analysis them and take corrective measure to ensure smooth functioning of the project. The incumbent is also required to generate reports using excel and bring the discrepancies to the notice of the Project manager and COO.
The incumbent is required to have presentation (PPT) skills and required to create project presentations as and when required. Ensure strategic alignment of projects to strategy and funding
Ensures timely execution of critical tasks, milestones and deadlines. Follow-up with teams to continuously update the project forecast and prioritize activities as needed for the successful implementation of the project.
Coordinate and provide information for regularly scheduled cross-functional meetings to ensure functional deliverables are understood and timelines are on track
Ensure that performance metrics are defined, tracked, and reported back to project and leadership teams
Create analysis around all aspects of project to measure the health of project (I.E timeliness, budget, and outcome)
Support appropriate methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, Scrum, SAFE.
- Excellent knowledge of project management and project governance
- Excellent Data Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent understanding of industry practices
- Strong proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Excellent planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Excellent independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create executive presentation to tell a story
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- PMP Certification
- Working experience with Clarity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.