Business Manager - Health/Nutrition/Probiotics - South Asia Region (15-21 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Sales, Consumer Pharma, Nutrition, Probiotics, Health
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
A chance to lead the sales of the consumer arm of the probiotics health business of a Global MNC and market leader in the Chemical industry
One of the largest Chemical companies globally with footprints in five continents and business spanning sectors and industries
- Accelerate growth for Probiotics, HMO at Pharma accounts (Rx route) to deliver profitable business growth in India and Bangladesh
- Launch of Probiotics, HMO Finished Products, targeted at consumers, by partnering with Consumer facing companies
- To double revenues in 3-4 years in dynamic, fast growth markets of India & Bangladesh
- Drive new opportunities at existing Pharma customers in order to launch new finished products with clear value prop, targeted end customers to achieve annual financial targets
- Define selected partners for creating consumer need for Probiotics, HMO Partner with key internal stakeholders
- To work with external manufacturers in order to meet the product needs of consumer marketing companies & internal quality/regulatory standards
- Drive consumer events together with key partners to create awareness and need for Health based solutions.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reports to effectively measure progress against agreed plans.
- Channel partner management to drive growth opportunities to meet end customer needs and internal organizational financial/working capital needs
- Travelling up to 35-40% of time
- Life Science /Pharma/Biotech graduates with MBA marketing
- 15 years' experience working for Business Development in Consumer arm of Pharma companies (such as Cipla Health, similar arm for Dr. Reddy's lab etc.) Consumer facing MLM (Amway)/ E-commerce companies
- Proven track record in launching new products based on innovative/new concepts while working for consumer facing companies.
- This entails end to end understanding of new launches: from concept-product definition- prototype generation-marketing initiatives to create consumer awareness- mapping of value chain- driving execution
- Market mapping: Define market potential by segmentation, target & positioning, competitive mapping
- Existing business relationship at Pharma companies or Consumer facing companies preferred
- Adequate Technical skills to work with Manufacturers: Microbiology background would be preferred
- Experience of working with Marketing teams: interpret claims to create clear positioning map with competitive products
- Willing to work as Individual contributor for next few years till business gets scaled up
A chance to lead the sales of the consumer arm of the probiotics health business of a market leader and one of the largest Chemical companies globally with footprints in five continents and business spanning sectors and industries
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Amrit Mahapatra - +91 (0) 124 452 5440
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.