Principal Consultant at Mployed Solutions
Views:1930 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Manager - Frangrances/Flavour/Essence (5-7 yrs)
Business Manager - Frangrances / Flavour/ Essence
The candidate will be responsible to work on process mapping & documentation skills; process analysis & gap identification for process improvement; design new processes from scratch and implement improved processes using project management skills
- Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps.
- Process Mapping & documentation of existing Business Processes
- Identify Process Improvement opportunities
- Create and Analyse Business Strategies & Process Maps
- Establish and coordinate uniformity in documentation standards and guidelines
- GAP identification using process improvement techniques like Six Sigma, Lean or Kaizen for clients
- Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and present solution to overcome them
- Responsible for training Consulting team on implementation of defined processes
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports with observations and suggestions to the Management.
- Identify opportunities for internal control improvement
Requisite Skills :
- Six Sigma Black belt
- Good with conceptualization, understand and identifying process gaps, should be able to comprehend and come up with outputs even when inputs are at times vague
- Good writing skills to transform the discussion and understand the current working procedures into a documented business process map
- Business acumen on various industry domains
Industry - Fragrances/ flavors/Essence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.